Smashed Pumpkin and Feta Recipe
Move over smashed avo, there’s a new toast topping in town. Smashed pumpkin pairs perfectly with our Gluten Free bread and is a delicious way to add an extra veggie into your little one’s day. With creamy and tangy feta cheese, tender roasted pumpkin, and crisp gluten-free bread, this will be a hit for the whole family!
- 2-4 slices of Wonder Gluten Free bread
- 200 -250g of pumpkin
- 30g light cream cheese
- Seasonings to add into the pumpkin smash - rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper (what ever you have on hand!)
- Chilli flakes and rocket to serve
- Butter both sides of your bread and lay face down in a pan for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned
- Chop up your pumpkin and pop in a microwave safe dish with a splash of water and steam for 3-4 minutes (you can also bake in the oven for 30 mins with a dash of olive oil, but this is the easy way 😉)
- Mash up your pumpkin and mix with herbs and spices of your choice
- Add your smashed pumpkin to your toasted bread, top with feta, chilli flakes, rocket... and enjoy!
Check out the video below for some extra inspo!