Kids love a fun shaped sandwich, while parents love a quick lunch box hack that doesn't add extra minutes to the lunchbox routine.
These are an easy and quick way to change up the ordinary at lunchtime.
- 2-4 slices of your fave Wonder bread
- 200g of your fave sandwich filling. Some ideas include:
- Egg + whole-egg mayonannise + lettuce
- Springwater tuna + whole-egg mayonnaise + green capsicum
- Turkey + cheese + apple slices
- Ham + cheese + sweet relish
(You'll also need a large water glass or similar to help you craft this recipe)
- Using the glass, cut large circles out of your bread and gently remove the excess
- Using the glass as a rolling pin, slightly flatten the bread
- Add your fave fillings on top of the bread (be careful not to overfill so that your bread doesnt rip when folded)
- Gently fold the bread in half, to make half-moon tacos